Welcome to Keston C.E Primary School
Keston C.E Primary School is a one-form entry Voluntary Controlled Academy situated in the heart of beautiful Keston Village. Our school is part of the Aquinas Multi Academy Trust, a group of schools that share a similar educational vision and values .
Our principal aim is to be a caring and compassionate Christian school where self-esteem is lovingly nurtured in a happy and safe environment and where we strive to enable all pupils to achieve their full potential.
Who is Aquinas?
- We are a family of schools that deliver Life-Transforming-Learning.
- Big enough to support but small enough to care, plus we have a proven track record of turning sponsored schools around.
- In our schools, every learner flourishes, regardless of their background or starting point.
- We believe every community deserves an effective school, and bring the diligence and security to make that happen.
- Our schools all have their own identity based around the communities they serve, but also benefit from the opportunities we bring as a Trust.
- Many of our schools are Church of England schools, and the Trust is founded on Christian values. To us that means celebrating individuals, embracing differences and welcoming staff and children of all cultures and of all religions (or none).
- We recognise the importance of diversity and talent, where differences are valued and enhanced whilst delivering equity of opportunity as part of our inclusive culture.
- We care about and educate the whole child, combining an excellent education with a firm moral grounding so our learners can give back to their communities.
Open Mornings 2021
Prospective Parents and Children-September 2022 Intake
The school will be holding two Open Mornings and one Open Evening for our prospective parents to come and have a look at our amazing school. You will meet Mrs Evison and will be given a tour around the school.
The dates and times are:-
Tuesday 12th October 9.30-10.30am
Wednesday 3rd November 6-7pm
Thursday 18th November 9.30-10.30am.
Should you wish to reserve a place, please email email@example.com and notify us which Open Day/Evening you would like to attend. We look forward to meeting you and your family.