Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Keston Church of England Primary School and Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (collectively referred to as 'We' or 'Us') acknowledges the importance of the privacy of the users (Your/ You) of its websites.
Your right to privacy is an important concern to Us and We wish to protect the privacy of the personally identifiable information You share with Us when You choose to contact Us via the website such as Your name address, email address, phone number, IP address and the page requested. This information is automatically received by Us and stored on our servers.
We only use the information which is provided through the website to help Us provide You with the information You have requested and for other operational and internal purposes. We will only collect Your personal information if You provide it voluntarily. If You do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it. We will never pass any of these details on to any other party unless legally compelled to do so and We will not retain Your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
We also believe it is important to inform You about how We will use Your personal data, and to give You choices about how Your data will be used. Therefore, We encourage You to read the Trust’s Data Protection Policy.
We may from time to time, but are not obligated to, monitor Your use of the web site and collect, store and use personal information about You for providing the service requested. You hereby consent to such collection, storage, use and disclosure and waive any right of privacy You may have. You may access, correct and delete your own personal information stored by Us by contacting Us in writing.
There is no guarantee that personal information and transactions on this web site or on the internet will be maintained confidential and secure. The use of this web site and the content is at your own risk and the school assumes no liability or responsibility pertaining to the content, your use of the web site or the receipt, storage, transmission or other use of your personal information.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users. They consist of simple text files of letters and numbers which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
Most cookies will not collect information that personally identifies you. They will collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or a user’s general location.
Generally, our cookies perform up to three different functions:
• Strictly Essential Cookies – These are cookies that are required for our website to operate properly. They enhance the site’s functionality and provide you with an optimal experience as a website user. They also allow you to make use of our online systems, for example, our online “Contact” form. Without essential cookies, our site won’t function properly, and if you set your internet browser to reject all cookies, then some elements of the site may not work for you.
Disabling cookies will, however, impact on the functionality of our website and you may find that some pages fail to display correctly or some of our interactive features do not work for you.
Data Protection Officer
Aquinas Church of England Education Trust
Magpie Hall Lane
Bromley BR2 8HZ
United Kingdom or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org